Hey. So it is finally time for me to get this page up and hopefully take a few commissions. Below is some information on commissions from me will cost and some details/rules!
Commissions tentatively open! A few slots are open here, and some additional (but separate) ones are available on my Patreon page. I hesitate to give an exact number of slots, but I would think around five at a time; not counting the Patreon slots. (Depending on customer response time/my work load, these should go semi-fast.)
Examples of previous commissions are here: https://redleatherart.com/wp/?cat=82
Payments for commissions here must be made in advance via paypal; if you decide to add to/change your original commission plan midway in and/or want more renders of it, the difference must also be paid for before I start the updated commission/additional renders. (Additional commission payment options are available on my Patreon page and/or my DeviantArt page.)
Since Valentines day is a month away, I am going ahead and starting a sale on related commissions now – the two sale categories are below:
Couples! (M/F or F/F, futa is fine too – monsters/creatures do also count) – 25% off
Solo female pinups! – 20% off
Warning: The couples discount is for couples only – which is to say two subjects, no more. Also, these sales do still stack with other discounts – such as my repeat customer discount as well as any Patron discounts that you may have. (These sales will also be taken into consideration for any Patreon commission tier pieces.) One final thing, and as before – these sale discounts cannot take a commission price below the base price for the tier, but they can get you quite a bit more in/with your commission for that same price. 🙂
This sale will end on February 15th, 2020. Feel free to ask questions if you are wondering if I can/will do a specific commission idea. 😀
You can make fantasy scene requests, sci-fi scene requests, or even modern scene requests! I can do softcore renders (SFW) as well as hardcore renders (NSFW); it is up to you! Any fetish/scene type that I have done/mentioned doing is fair game. However, I do reserve the right to refuse any commission at my discretion; but generally I would only do so if it crossed a line somewhere or was far too demanding/specific. (I do also have limits on what I will do with my own characters.) As a base, all characters must be over 18 – and no guro, scat, loli, yaoi, or furries (not that I won’t so much as I can’t for the last one, I can do several types of anthro stuff though – like catgirls, bunnygirls); that list is not all inclusive, but a good gauge/starting point. If in doubt whether or not I can/will do a particular fetish, feel free to ask.
I also reserve the right to post a normal quality copy of the commission on my assorted pages with whatever name the commissioner wants attached to it. (You can choose to have it be anonymous.) I do retain all rights to any images made and/or the characters depicted if they are mine; so you cannot sell created images (or merchandise/prints of them) and/or claim them as your own work. (If you want me to make renders for you to use in some project of yours, commercial or otherwise – let me know, we can probably work something out.) Private commissions are available at additional cost; but I have always felt that sharing the commission is one of the best parts of having them made. 😀
If you are interested in a commission, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Type of commission you want.
- Number and identities of characters desired as well as reference images if a custom character is involved.
- Details of what scene you want depicted in the commission: be as specific or as vague as you want, but know that extremely specific requests are hard to do.
- Scenery preference and details, if you want some specific location/setup. (A forest, a dungeon, etc.)
- Add-ons desired and/or under consideration.
Once I have this information from you, I will look it over and reply to any questions and/or ask about things I am uncertain of regarding your request. Once the details are set, and if there is a slot open, I will put you in the next open commission slot. (If all slots are full, there is no wait list barring a mistake on my part; so you will need to wait until the slots open up again.) If anything needs to be worked out/clarified I will do that before officially accepting the commission. Once your request is accepted, I will send you payment instructions, and after I receive your payment I will begin work on your commission. (Please only ask for a commission if you have the payment ready to go; if an unreasonable amount of time passes and you do not pay, I will have to kick you from the slot.)
After a short period of time, I will send you marked preview renders of either your scene and/or custom characters if needed; and you will have the chance to give feedback and request changes within reason. (I am open to fixing things so long as there is a valid concern to be addressed… but only up to a point; like three or more adjustments to the same thing is likely the limit for most commissions – don’t expect perfection.) Once that is all situated, I will make and then send you the high quality PNGs of the final renders and everything should be done!
Keep in mind that I am limited to including things that I have access to; if you wonder whether or not I can do a specific scene and/or have a specific item/creature, feel free to ask.
Please also bear in mind that I am limited by what I can technically put in one scene with my one machine; so more than three detailed characters in a basic scene and/or more than two detailed characters in a detailed scene is too much.
Price Guide: Below are my current offers on commissions, be aware that these may be added to or changed; there may even be new types of commissions offered.
Standard commission: $30 base
This commission level is if you simply want a custom image of one or two of my characters in a simple scene and up to two renders of that scene. This could also include nondescript males/basic monsters in place of one of the characters; more complex/specific ones and/or more than two characters total will cost extra. Toys could also be used here; either with a solo girl and/or a lesbian scene.
Custom commission: $55 base
This commission level is if you want a custom (presumably new – reused ones get a small discount) character in your commission; be it one of your OCs, or something else you have permission to use. I cannot guarantee an exact likeness, but I will do the best I can – and you will have the opportunity to suggest edits. Again, this base price is for one or two characters, (only one of them custom – the other included one can be generic or one of mine, others increase the cost) in a simple scene; and one or two renders of that scene. Be aware that very complex/specific requests (characters or scenes) will likely cost extra.
- Cumshot/creampie variant of existing scene (same poses/angle/scene): $5 ($10 if excessive)
- Additional, specific angle/close up – or nude/alternate version of existing scene: $5
- Additional basic monster and/or generic male/female character (or one of my characters): $15 (only $5 each if additional copies of an existing one are added.)
- Additional (new) custom character: $35
- Re-use of a previously done custom character: $25
- Very specific setting: $15 (when you want to explicitly specify the scene and it’s layout in great detail for whatever reason)
- Addition of sex toys and/or specific sex furniture/equipment (either directly in use and/or as foreground/held props): Variable but cheap; contact with commission details for estimate (very cheap as long as it is not excessive/unreasonable, possibly even free)
- Additional scene/pose for existing commission (same setting): $20 for one character, $10 for each additional character (this charge is only for characters that change pose between renders, and this includes/overrides the basic cumshot/alternate angle charges listed above – so you do not have to pay those if you pay this… unless the cum variant you want is excessive, that is still an additional cost)
- Private commission fee: $10 for standard, $25 for custom (this is primarily only if you do not want your commission to be publicly posted anywhere; if your commission is particularly unusual, I may require this if I simply am not comfortable posting it)
- If you want something else that I didn’t list here, feel free to ask about it; but I think I am very reasonable and I tend to throw in stuff for free – especially for repeat commissioners. 😀
The more creative freedom I am given in most instances, the better most commissions will turn out; you might even get additional renders! I may also give minor discounts/bundles to ideas I really like, and/or more complicated/expensive commissions.
I also currently give a small discount to repeat commissioners ordering something above the $30 base; how much exactly depends on the total amount your desired commission costs.
Art trades… maybe, it really just depends on the details of the offer and/or my current work load.