Hey. So it is finally time for me to get this page up and hopefully take a few commissions. Below is some information on commissions from me will cost and some details/rules!
Commissions tentatively open! A few slots are open here, and some additional (but separate) ones are available on my Patreon page. I hesitate to give an exact number of slots, but I would think around five at a time; not counting the Patreon slots. (Depending on customer response time/my work load, these should go semi-fast.)
Examples of previous commissions are here: http://redleatherart.com/wp/?cat=82
Payments for commissions here must be made in advance via paypal; if you decide to add to/change your original commission plan midway in and/or want more renders of it, the difference must also be paid for before I start the commission/additional renders. (Additional commission payment options are available on my Patreon page and/or my DeviantArt page.)
You can make fantasy scene requests, sci-fi scene requests, or even modern scene requests! I can do softcore renders as well as hardcore renders; it is up to you! Any fetish/scene type that I have done/mentioned doing is fair game. However, I do reserve the right to refuse any commission at my discretion; but generally I would only do so if it crossed a line somewhere or was far too demanding/specific. As a base, all characters must be over 18 and no guro, scat, loli, yaoi, or furries (not that I won’t so much as I can’t for the last one); that list is not all inclusive, but a good gauge/starting point. If in doubt whether or not I can/will do a particular fetish, feel free to ask.
I also reserve the right to post a normal quality copy of the commission on my assorted pages with whatever name the commissioner wants attached to it. (You can choose to have it be anonymous.) I do retain all rights to any images made and/or the characters depicted if they are mine; so you cannot sell created images and/or claim them as your own work. Private commissions are available at additional cost; but I have always felt that sharing the commission is one of the best parts of having them made.
If you are interested in a commission, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Type of commission you want.
- Number and identities of characters desired as well as reference images if a custom character is involved.
- Details of what scene you want depicted in the commission: be as specific or as vague as you want, but know that extremely specific requests are hard to do.
- Basic or detailed scenery preference and details.
- Add-ons desired/under consideration.
Once I have this information from you, I will look it over and reply to any questions and/or ask about things I am uncertain of regarding your request. Once the details are set, and if there is a slot open, I will put you in the next open commission slot. (If all slots are full, there is no wait list barring a mistake on my part; so you will need to wait until the slots open up again.) If anything needs to be worked out/clarified I will do that before officially accepting the commission. Once your request is accepted, I will send you payment instructions, and after I receive your payment I will begin work on your commission. (Please only ask for a commission if you have the payment ready to go; if an unreasonable amount of time passes and you do not pay, I will have to kick you from the slot.) After a period of time, I will send you marked preview renders of either your scene and/or custom characters if needed; and you will have the chance to give feedback and request changes within reason. Once that is all situated, I will make and then send you the high quality PNGs of the final renders and everything should be done!
Keep in mind that I am limited to including things that I have access to; if you wonder whether or not I can do a specific scene and/or have a specific item, feel free to ask.
Please also bear in mind that I am limited by what I can technically put in one scene with my one machine; so more than three detailed characters in a basic scene and/or more than two detailed characters in a detailed scene is too much.
Price Guide: Below are my current offers on commissions, be aware that these may be added to or changed; there may even be new types of commissions offered.
Standard commission: $30 base
This commission level is if you simply want a custom image of one or two of my characters in a simple scene and up to two renders of that scene. This could also include nondescript males/basic monsters; more complex/specific ones and/or more than two characters total will cost extra. A basic sex toy could also be used here; either with a solo girl and/or a lesbian scene.
Custom commission: $55 base
This commission level is if you want to include a (single) custom character in your commission; be it one of your OCs, or something else you have permission to use. I cannot guarantee an exact likeness, but I will do the best I can and you will have the opportunity to suggest minor edits. Again, this is for up to two characters, (one of them custom) in a simple scene; and one or two renders of that scene. Again, more complex/specific scenes will likely cost extra.
- Cumshot/creampie variant of existing scene (same poses/angle/scene): $5 ($10 if excessive)
- Additional, specific angle/close up – or nude version of existing scene: $5
- Additional basic monster and/or generic male/female character (or one of my characters): $15 ($5 each if additional copies of the same one are added.)
- Additional custom character: $35
- Re-use of a previously done custom character: $25
- More detailed/specific scenery: $15 (when you want to explicitly specify the scene and it’s layout in great detail)
- Addition of multiple sex toys and/or specific sex furniture/equipment (either directly in use and/or as foreground props): Variable; contact with details for estimate (cheap as long as it is not excessive)
- Additional scene/pose for existing commission: $20 for one character, $10 for each additional character (this charge is only for characters that change pose between renders)
- Private commission fee: $10 for standard, $25 for custom (this is if you do not want your commission to be publicly posted anywhere)
- If you want something else that I didn’t list here, feel free to ask about it.
The more creative freedom I am given in most instances, the better most commissions will turn out; you may even get additional renders! I may also give minor discounts to ideas I really like, and/or more complicated commissions.
I also give a small discount to repeat commissioners ordering something above the $30 base; how much exactly depends on the total amount your following commissions cost.
Art trades… maybe, it really just depends on the details of the offer and/or my current work load.